Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Mr. Eko

Wesley Desselle, M.D., Helen Keller Hospital 

I don't want to go into medicine.
It is not for me.
But I really didn't mind this speaker. 
He was really passionate about what he was doing. 
Which I appreciated. 

But one thing that I did get out of it is that everyone needs a mentor. Someone they can look up too no matter what and someone they can talk to in every situation. And I agree. Everyone needs to always have someone that they can look up to, in every situation. Mentor's can always help, through tough times and through academic problems.

The next thing is that people need to keep going till they get it done and to never ever give up. Everything we do in life will come with it's ups and it's downs. There is no way that life will always be all good. You have to try to push through everything that stand in your way no matter what. If you believe in something then go for it. Stand tall through all the bad stuff and you will always, always, succeed. 

I have no more to say on this speaker. 
As I previously said, I don't want to be in medicine. I never will. It is not my forte.


Happy Pokemon time!!! I love Pokemon. This is my favorite basic and all it's evolutions.
From top to bottom:
Jolteon, Umbreon, Espeon,
Flareon, Vaporeon, Eevee,
Leafeon, Glaceon.
All my favorites. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment