Monday, October 15, 2012

Raised By Another.

Again. I am behind!
Lordy Courtney, do something right for once >.<
Anyways.

The Honorable Gilbert P. Self, Circuit Court Judge.

I actually really liked this speaker. 
What I really got out of this presentation was that college is an opportunity that we should not give up for no reason. College is NOT a burden like so many students think it is. It is an opportunity to do something greater, to be someone greater. The way we can make sure we are able to use this opportunity to our advantage is to always do what we believe is right. We need to figure out what we are going to do with our values and do something greater with our lives than we previously thought we could. We should ALWAYS try our darndest to do what is best. 

That's pretty much what I got from this speaker. My notes are all a jumbled mess. Blah
Then of  course I have my math homework. From like 3 weeks ago.

I'm watching Lost. I love Lost. I got so far behind that I have to watch the first season all over again. For the third time.
OH MY WORD. I was looking for Ms. Debra Glass's scary ghost novels and lookie what I found!
Read the description. It's very juicy ;)
http://www.amazon.com/Badcock-ebook/dp/B003XU7IQS/ref=la_B0036LFNI4_1_18?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1349841074&sr=1-18

No comments:

Post a Comment