Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Will you still hold me when you see what I have done?

Study Abroad!!!

I have been wanting to do this for a month or more now. These speakers only made me want to do it more.
While I am not a big fan of China, the China presentation was glorious. I would love to visit but not take classes while I was there.
I would love to visit Spain. It would be the most awesome dream come true. I would not have the guts to go by myself however. I could go with a UNA group. That would be fun!
Costa Rica was the one that hit home most for me. I have heard whispers of people saying it was their least favorite but it was my most favorite. I intend to study abroad in Costa Rica one summer and Puerto Rico the next. I would love that. I think being immersed into the Spanish culture would be simply amazing.

That's really all I have to say on that subject.

Look pretty pictures!!!!



This is what happens when I am bored. I draw a Pac-Man and Navi. 
BTW the words at the bottom are part of the legend of the Tri-Force.

No comments:

Post a Comment