Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I know the sacrifice.

Yet another businessman.
Steve Pierce.
Is that the right name.
I hope so.

this one did not strike me as interesting. I did learn some things like:
-know everything about the company you apply for beforehand
-"If you want to impress me, beat me to work"
-Censor your social media presence.
-Shake people's hands at career fairs and interviews.
-The answer is always no unless you ask,

Good information for interviewing and such. But other than that I got very few notes on this speaker.
So sue me. He was uninteresting.

I meant to write about this in the previous post but I forgot. Oh silly me.

The election was a few weeks ago. November 6th right?
I am proud to say that I had a hand in the election. I got to vote for the FIRST freaking time!! That was exciting. And I know many people had many VERY strong opinions on the election for both sides. I had to deal with it. Trust me. But all in all I have decided that even if you don't like the president, respect him. He did something right to get where he is. Even if you don't agree with what Obama stands for, you should respect him. Whichever candidate had won would have gotten my respect no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment